I LOVE lists. Especially TO DO lists – it’s great when you start the day with a list of things to do and one by one they get ticked off, and I’ve written posts before on why having a TO DO list is so important.
As such, I thought it was about time to share a printable TO DO list with you today, which I hope you find useful!
A TO DO LIST CAN BE USED FOR SO MANY PURPOSES:-
- General daily chores to get through
- You could write times down the left hand side and use it to schedule your TO DOs into times of day
- Specific project tasks such as redecorating a room in the house or planning a party
- A brainstorm to focus your mind on what needs to be done to reach a goal you have
- A place to put all those little things you need to do that you think of during the course of the day
It’s a great tool to have, and along with my master TO DO list that’s my way of collating everything and anything together, I also tend to create a things TO DO list every evening ready for the next day, so that I can not only start the day more focused, but I can also ensure (as much as possible!) that I can actually fit everything I want to get done into the following day – to try and be realistic.
Here’s a quick view of the TO DO list that you can download, and the link is underneath the picture – so click away and get your free printable TO DO list, and get started right now!
WANT A COPY?
It’s available in the OMH Printables Library – the place where all free printables from the site are kept. Simply enter your email to become a member and get instant access. Hope you enjoy!
– – – – – – – – – –
Do you create a TO DO list every day?
Does it help you to get more done?
I’d love to know how you use yours, so please leave a comment below – thanks in advance…..