If you have any further questions after you have read this page then please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
- www.organisemyhouse.com is published solely by Chrissy Halton
- I write from my own personal perspective and viewpoint at all times, and with the best of intentions.
- What is written on Organise My House is not to be taken as fact – if you decide to use tips, advice and recommendations, and are injured or otherwise as a result, Organise My House cannot be held responsible.
- This blog is not meant to cause harm or any ill-feeling towards any part of society.
- All facts are checked at the time of posting to the best of my ability (however, some hyperlinks to products, websites etc… may change and archived post links cannot be guaranteed).
- Organise My House reserves the right to add or delete any part of the site (including posts and pages) without prior consent.
- Please contact Chrissy if you find any links that are broken, or any errors in any posts – and these will be rectified immediately.
- Links back to Organise My House.com are appreciated.
- You may use one image from each post – but there must be a link back to that post attached.
- Unless otherwise noted, organisemyhouse.com is the legal copyright holder of all material on the blog and others cannot use it to reprint or publish without my written consent.
- Comments that are harsh, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will be deleted.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of their writers.
- Organise My House is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments.
- I am happy for you to share posts/pictures on social media – as long as there is always a link back to the original post with it.
- If any pictures are posted onto Pinterest, or you use any in other social media, please link back to www.organisemyhouse.com on the appropriate page – credit should be given to Organise My House as the originator of the picture.
- I reserve the right to change the focus on this blog, to shut it down, sell it or otherwise at my own discretion.
Advertisers and Sponsors
- Organise My House is not responsible for the actions of any advertisers or sponsors. For example, if a reader buys a product of service based upon a link from this blog, then they as the reader must take action with that exact company to resolve any issues, not with Organisemyhouse.com
- All affiliate links / sponsored posts are labelled as such so there is no uncertainty. If they are not labelled then I have written about that product / brand of my own accord, and have not received any compensation for doing so.
- I use adverts as a way to pay for this site – and as such you will find them within posts, on some images, and in the sidebar. Anything that doesn’t explicitly advertise Organise My House products is paid for advertising, and although I endeavour to ensure that all advertising content is suitable, there may be times when an ad gets through that shouldn’t. Please notofy me if you see this and I will deal with it asap.
Letters to the Editor
- If an email is received by myself at Organise My House then it will be responded to asap. If the content would work well and would be suitable within a future post on Organise My House (i.e. readers question, top tips etc…), then the reader will be asked for permission for the words to be used within the site. No names will be attached to the post so all reader confidentiality will be secure at all times. Nothing will be published without consent.