Hello and thanks for your interest in working with me at Organise My House.
I would love to hear from you if you feel your company would benefit from a partnership/collaboration of some kind, and am really keen to form lasting relationships with brands that offer a great service or product that would fit with the themes on Organise My House.
If you are ready to start chatting about possible ways we can work together then please CLICK HERE to be taken to my contact page or keep reading for more information.
This blog was started in Sept 2011 by myself, Chrissy Halton, and I blog about all things related to making life more simple - organising both your home and your life along the way.
I am based near Manchester, in the North West of England.
Organise My House is packed with inspiration/ideas and tips on all aspects of homemaking and living a simpler life, and my readers are mainly women aged 25-50 looking for help in getting more organised, and wanting to save time, energy and effort in their everyday lives.
WHAT CAN YOU FIND ON OMH?
- HOW TO's & step by step guides.
- Home Projects - Ideas from around my home, including products used
- General advice and quick tips on all aspects of homemaking and life
- Challenges - emails sent to readers for a set amount of time to help them tackle one aspect of life/home.
- Product / App / Book reviews related to getting organised
- Occasional Giveaways
- Free printables
- Shop - I sell printables, planners and eBooks related to all aspects of getting organised and home making.
- email - readers can sign up to my email list where I send relevant articles, advice, products and offers etc... - over and above what you see on the blog itself.
I cover all of the following categories (and more! - take a look at the Categories from the menu at the top of this page to see examples of articles written) - Organising, Home Styling and Decor, Room by Room tips, Cleaning and Home keeping, Clutter, Life Hacks, Craft and DIY, Meal Planning, Time Management, Diary planning, Routines & Schedules, Storage, Motivation, Family, Occasions, Selling and Moving, Emergency planning etc...
ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS AVAILABLE
For more information about what advertising and sponsorship options are available on the site, including prices and all traffic and social media stats, please contact me for details.
Also - if you would like to see previous sponsored posts I have written, please CLICK HERE.
Thank you for your interest, and I really look forward to working with you and building up a lasting relationship.